The Get-Up Pyramid
Try the Get-Up Pyramid out for a serious workout. Only one kettlebell needed!
- Perform a Get-Up to elbow, switch sides.
- Without resting perform a Get-Up to your hand (tall sit), switch sides.
- Then without rest, perform a Get-Up to the windmill position, switch sides.
- After that perform it all the way to the lunge position (half-kneeling), then switch sides.
- Finally, perform to full Get-Up and get-down. Now rest.
Start the process all over again, but working your way back starting from the standing overhead lock-out position.
- Overhead reverse lunge to half kneeling, repeat both sides.
- Then all the way to windmill and back up, both sides.
- From the top all the way to the “tall sit”and back up again, both sides.
- From the top all the way onto elbow and back up again, both sides.
- Perform a full reverse Get-Up and back up and both sides.
Trackback from your site.