The Ballistic Breakdown
Want a quick but tough workout? Try out the Ballistic Breakdown and have some fun!
- Perform all exercises with one arm back-to-back without setting the kettlebell down.
- Switch arms.
- Perform the entire sequence again but this time do both arms back-to-back.
- Round 1: Left side: SW x 1, CLN 1 x, SW x 1, HP x 1, SNT x 1. Rest.
- Round 2: Right side: SW x 1, CLN 1 x, SW x 1, HP x 1 ,SNT x 1. Rest.
- Round 3: Both sides back-to-back: SW x 1, CLN 1 x, SW x 1, HP x 1 ,SNT x 1. Rest.
Repeat this cycle but change the reps to 2, then 3. You may add a Turkish Get-Up x 1 between each round.
Trackback from your site.