The Simple and Sinister Kettlebell Chain
Try out the Simple and Sinister Kettlebell Chain for a serious burn!
- Use a moderate size kettlebell that you can comfortably perform 10 One-Arm Swings with.
- Perform 10 OASW and 1 Reverse Get-Up on your STRONG side.
- Without setting the Kettlebell down, swing switch and perform 1 OASW and 1 Reverse Get-Up on your STRONGER side.
Safely park your kettlebell.
- Now do 9 OASW, 1 RGU on your STRONG side
- Perform 2 OASW, 1 RGU on your STRONGER side.
Keep working down on your STRONG side until you reach 1 and on your STRONGER side until you reach 10 in the One-Arm Swings.Repeat this cycle but change the reps to 2, then 3. You may add a Turkish Get-Up x 1 between each round.
Trackback from your site.