Kettlebell Swing Workshop
The Kettlebell Swing provides more benefits than any other single exercise. Learn how to do the perfect swing with the Kettlebell Swing Workshop!
- $100 in advance
- $125 at the door
- Limited to 20 Participants
- Date: April 15, 2017
- Time: 1pm
Why Learn the Kettlebell Swing?
Because the Swing, done correctly, provides more benefits than any other single exercise. It is simple to learn, it replaces many things, and it can be done almost anywhere.
Here is a short list of why you should swing:
- Burns 20 calories per minute
- Works your abs and glutes intensely
- Improves heart rate and cardio
- Improves endurance and strength simultaneously
- Improves your grip which translates into greater overall strength
- Improves posture
- Extends your hips (great to counter long hours of sitting)
- Passion. Kettlebell instruction is our passion and ongoing obsession. Our persistent dedication to every detail, combined with our unmatched pedigree and commitment to the highest standards has solidified our position as the subject matter expert on kettlebell
- Training. Learn how to do the Kettlebell Swing the right way.
- Focus. We teach this fundamental skills in this 3.5-hour period. This allows us to ensure that all students leave with the ability to perform this movement and skill on their own, safely and effectively.
- Principles. Students will learn our movement fundamentals, state of the art breathing techniques, and tension skills for instant strength gains.
- Independence. The kettlebell is a great tool to train with on your own. But to do so, you must learn how to use it safely, efficiently, and effectively.
- Strength. Students will make immediate strength and performance gains once they learn the fundamentals and the principle-based system that supports them.
For tickets contact: 514 942 0467