Ground Force Method Workshop
There is no better way to get strong than to learn how to move well. Learn the Ground Force Method. This workshop will teach you movement from the ground up.
Ground Force Method: Movement From the Ground Up Workshop
- Limited to 20 participants
- Date: April 1, 2017
- Time: 1pm
If you are interested in restorative and integrative movement that has progressions and regressions for any level of ability – movement that gets you strong – and movement that is more fun than you can shake a stick at – then GFM should be in your tool kit for your own athletic goals.
What sets GFM apart is that it is a cohesive system with FMS correctives built in to the movement patterns, and a neurological basis for seeing and building healthy movement – all programmed with games and movement flows to keep it fun and relatable. GFM is FMS’ first system partner.
GFM is great for teams, kids, and adults of all ages, sizes, and abilities – and is easily integrated into any fitness, strength, or skill based training protocol.
What Will You Learn?
- What GFM is
- GFM basics – SUPINE POSITION / sweep roll, frog roll, X roll
- Early childhood development analogy
- GFM basics- PRONE positions / worm, cobra, crawling
- Homunculus in the brain
- GFM basics – SITTING / happy baby series, figure 4
- 10 elements
- GFM basics – STANDING positions / silverback, frog
- GAMES / hand chasing, shoulder touching
- Guided Flow or GFE
For tickets contact 514-942-0467
MOVEMENT FROM THE GROUND UP | GROUND FORCE METHOD